For the purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Kevin Timmons Photography is the ‘data controller” and determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your data is processed.
You/your refers to users of this website
We/us/our refers to Kevin Timmons Photography of Whitchurch, Shropshire SY13 1NL
We may change this policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. By using our website, you are agreeing to be bound by this policy.
How We Collect Data
We collect data in the following ways:
i) data is given to us by you
This can occur when you contact us via the website, by telephone, e-mail, post, in person or through any other means.
Personal data may include first name, surname, title, position within business, contact address, email address, phone number.
Transaction data will include details of payments made by you in purchasing our services or photographs.
Photographic data will include digital photographs, photographic prints or video captured as part of a photography shoot that you commissioned us to do for you.
ii) data is collected automatically
We automatically collect some information about your visit to our website. This information helps us to make improvements to website content and navigation and includes your IP address, dates, times and frequency of your visits to the website
and the way in which you use and interact with the content.
We may use your information to:
· contact you regarding queries raised in the contact form
· carry out our contract with you eg. capture and produce photographs ordered by you
· follow-up an order you have made and send you information directly related to this
· carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us
· seek your views or comments on the services we provide
· notify you of changes to our services or fees
· send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you. These may include information about any of our offers and campaigns
· fulfil legal requirements such as accounting records
We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for fulfilling the purpose of the relevant activity, as outlined in this policy, our current Terms and Conditions, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us. You may request that your data is deleted, but even if we delete your data, it may persist on archival or back-up material for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
Keeping your Data Secure
We have put technical and organisational security measures in place, to the best of our ability, to protect your personal data, whether it is stored digitally or on paper. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with a suspected security breach. If you suspect any misuse, loss or unauthorised access to any of your data then please contact us immediately via email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not share your personal data with any third party for their own marketing purposes.
We only share personal information to our third party service providers, agents, subcontractors and other associated organisations when it is necessary for completing tasks for us and providing services to you on our behalf. For example, the IT and system administration service providers that we use; professional advisers such as accountants, lawyers, bankers and auditors; and companies we may use when printing your photographs.
However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we require them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes. Please be reassured that we will not release your information to third parties for them to use for their own direct marketing purposes, unless you have requested us to do so, or we are required to do so by law, for example, by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime.
You have the following rights in relation to your data:
1) Accessibility – the right to request a) copies of the information that we hold about you at any time or b) that we modify, update or delete such information
2) Correction – the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
3) Erasure – the right to request that we delete or remove your data from our systems
4) Restriction – the right to limit the way in which we use your data or block us from using it
5) Data Portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your data
6) Objection – the right to object to our use of your data including where we use it for our legitimate reasons
It is important that the data we hold about you is current and accurate. If your data changes during the period for which we may hold it, please notify us.
To exercise any of the rights set out above or to ask any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices please email
Alternatively, you can telephone 07957 456161
Kevin & Maxine Timmons
Kevin Timmons Photography
01 June 2019